Antardrishti is a registered social development organisation is committed to the cause of blind people in our society. Towards this we had made a humble beginning in 2006. It is registered as a Public Charitable Trust under Indian Trust Act, 1882. For continuation & extension of our projects we are completely dependent on Volunteers & corporate. The support provided by the Volunteers and small corporate are backbone of our projects.
You can make a huge impact in the country with a small action. By getting involved your company be changing lives for the better, including your own brand, staff.
Together we can prevent blindness, restore sight, and empower visually impaired.
How your company can help
Corporate can get involved with Antardrishti in many ways, and help us to inform, educate and advocate issues related to eye care, eye donation and empowerment of visually impaired.
Cause-related marketing (CRM)
CRM is where a company and a charity work together to market a product or service for the benefit of both parties. Many companies find that this sort of partnership works because it can help raise money for the charity while, at the same time, increasing brand awareness. for example your company will donate % of the price to Antardrishti or along with your publicity campaign your company can spread one massage of Antardrishti.
Here are some of the other ways that corporate can support us.
- Get involved your staff with volunteering
- Take part in our program / event
- Organise awareness program / workshop for your staff or client or both
- Help in our events, campaigns, projects and publications.
- Organise fund raising event to support the cause
- Use your expertise to support/ promote campaign
- Buy or design together promotional products/gift such as mug / callender/ cap / t-shirt / bag etc with slogan promoting the cause
If you are interested in exploring ways that your company can work with Antardrishti, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org